Civil Asset Forfeiture
- No forfeiture without a conviction.
- Criminal justice reform.
- I will pardon every convict that is in Oklahoma state prisons with no victim other than the state on record.
Transparency and Accountability
- Open office Fridays – Every citizen can make an appointment to sit in my office or have phone calls specifically allocated to their airing of any grievance.
- No corporate or private interest should be able to escape justice when they violate the property or personal rights of any citizen.
- I advocate for the full legalization of marijuana in incremental steps, allowing Oklahoma to absorb the revenue stream into the economy seamlessly.
- Again, focus on the core issues.
- Economic expansion requires a full accounting of effective and efficient core services.
- A traffic assessment will show that repair of existing infrastructure will take precedence over any other core priority.
- Repair the roads, increase educational opportunity, business will come.
- The rest will take care of itself.
- Stay tuned, kids. More coming.
- Parents have the right to spawn their offspring in whatever manner they chose to the point they do not interfere with the ability of the child to become the best version of themselves.
- Instillation of the basic core values essential to Oklahomans is the responsibility of the parent.
- The child’s development into a productive human being is the responsibility of the child.
- Rather than criminal liability for life choices, a guardian-ad-litem should be assigned to ensure the interests of the child are best being served.
- Free market alternatives are always going to superior to corporate insurance solutions.
- By reducing the restrictions on selling insurance across state lines, we can lower the costs of healthcare in the immediate future while the existing ‘good start’ on a free market system expands to grow capacity to encompass the entirety of Oklahomans.
- Oklahoma will see health care costs drop dramatically while improving the quality of service for every person, from the poorest up.